- Yellow scoop for LBL240A POA (Graeme Church – 077119342717 firstname.lastname@example.org )
Scoops and Skirts from Zebedee
(Zebedee Balloon Service – 01488 681527 – email@example.com)
Zebedee has the following stock of scoops, scroops and skirts, to fit Cameron, LBL, Colt and Thunder ranges of balloons. We have tried to indicate the range of balloons that they will fit, the nomex colour, load tape colour, new or used and as a check, the number of attachment points to the envelope and the average distance between them.
The number of attachments for scoops is usually half the number of envelope wires plus two, i.e. A 12 gore balloon has 8 attachments. On the Colt & Thunder scoops/ skirts we have listed what size we expect this example to fit. The groupings of like sizes are as below.
Remember Thunders are Srs I (12 gore) or Srs II (20 gore) and LBL & Colts are 77A, 90A etc (24 gores for smaller sizes & 28 for larger) – there is no such thing as a regular shaped T and C balloon!
Colt 90A / 105A / 120A Colt 180A / 210A
Thunder Ax8-90 Srs II / Ax9-120 Srs II Thunder Ax9-140 Srs II / Ax10-210 Srs II Thunder Ax6-56 Srs I / Ax9-120 Srs I/Colt 77A (24 gore). Cameron N, O & C types, 90 & below are generally interchangeable.
Scoops & scroops vary at the base depending on burner frame size, so where this is anything other than a standard 77 type size frame we have tried to indicate.
Because of the many vagaries of scoop design we cannot guarantee that a scoop, scroop or skirt will fit your balloon.
Accordingly, all these items are available on sale or return – strictly within 30 days.
Please use the ref number when ordering.
- Ref – reference number to quote when ordering.
- Should fit – Cam = Cameron etc.
- Colour – colour of nomex (B)=black tapes, (W)=white tapes.
- N/U – New or Used.
- # – number of top attachments.
- Dist – distance in cms between top attachments.
- Comments – A/W = artwork.
- Price is in UK pounds sterling and includes VAT where appropriate.
Karabiners or shackles are not provided.